Google

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

It's been a fun, yet hectic year with work, family, cooking, and blogging. I have enjoyed sharing recipes and food stories on here for the past few years and will continue to do so in 2010 with greater frequency. We all know how much family and careers use up most of our time. It is finding time for the hobbies (cooking and golf) that is the ultimate challenge. I will do my best to continue posting more Czech recipes in addition to non-czech dishes. I really should probably start a separate blog for those non-czech dishes, but do not feel it is necessary or worth the effort at this time. Hopefully my recipes on here have served you well and you enjoy stopping by my site every week. 

Here's wishing you a happy 2010 with blessings for good health, prosperity, and of course....tasty meals.

No comments: