Google

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend of October 20th.

Well, there wasn't any czech cooking performed this weekend. Temps were in the 70's and 80's so I stuck to grilling out so I would not get the kitchen too warm. Nothing too fancy. I just prepared the chicken in balsamic dressing marinade and grilled on each side about 5 to 6 minutes. To accompany this, I tried a "crock pot" thanksgiving stuffing found on google. I didn't care for the recipe too much because the dressing was too "wet". I think part of this is attributed to not drying out the bread prior to mixing with all the other ingredients. I am in search of finding the perfect crockpot stuffing before Thanksgiving of which I will be hosting. As for my czech cooking, my next endeavor is hopefully going to be the yeast raised dumplings or Chicken Paprika recipe I dug out of the family archives. Another work week is here before me.........ho hum. Enjoy the week!

No comments: